Celebrating George by Brian Aris
About this piece: “Celebrating George” is a hard back coffee table book measuring 30cm x 30cm and contains 182 pages covering early photoshoots with Wham through to George’s last session with Brian in 2006. Immerse yourself in the life of the late, great George Michael with this beautiful photographic book. Enjoy rare and unseen images of the superstar and enjoy an in-depth look at his life through his career as seen through the lens of celebrity photographer Brian Aris. Neatly arranged and presented, this book is an absolute must-have for any George Michael fan.
This book is available in 3 options:
- Limited edition version with unframed print: The limited edition version of the book comes hand signed and numbered by Brian Aris and includes a black presentation box with an archival Giclee print. The edition is limited to just 350 copies worldwide.
- Limited edition version with framed print: The limited edition version but with the print framed in black with 99% UV Artglass.
- Standard version: A non-editioned “book only” version which is un-signed and excludes the presentation box and print.
Limited edition version: Hardback book in presentation box with a Giclee print printed on 285gsm Hahnemühle fine art pearl paper.
Standard version: Hardback book only
Delivery & Shipping
- *Delivery 3 – 15 Days (Terms & conditions apply)*
- UK courier deliveries typically received next day, once despatched.
- All Artwork in The Gallery can be delivered within 72 hours in the UK